Monday, October 24, 2011

My Vent...

So, we are a close to Den leaving again for his 2nd deployment. It's been a really really good few months together. BUT, I have to vent about the command. (This is one of those journaling posts).. any way. After a deployment they are allowed a few weeks off. But no thanks to his chief he was only allowed a week. Don't get me wrong, I'll take what I can get, but really? He and a couple other people were scheduled for a 4 week long class. All the while the other guys get the full 'Stand down' off with their families. But I'm working too. So it's not soo bad. But I really really can't stand how unfair the whole military command is. They get upset when the guys don't tell them anything about their personal life. Such as marrriage, divorces, children, or pregnancy's. Because they're just looking out for the wives. But they could give a crap less if the guys are hardly home, and see us. Now again Den has to stand watch him and a few other guys, His qualls are going great, He shows up for work, he works hard. And to make him do a watch for the second time, makes me greatly annoyed. ESPECIALLY since the other guys who started the same time as him don't have to do it. I don't like how they treat him. Because the rest of the command gets a four day weekend before they leave to be with their families, but not us. Ok, ok, I understand what we got ourselves into. But, no one ever told us it would be easy. And its been really good to us, other than these "little" annoyances. But I feel a little better getting it off my chest now. I don't want to burden Den or make him feel like I don't support him. Because I'd do anything for him. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment