Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A year in review!

Here's my Year in Review! :) (makes me feel important! :D )

January 2011-
Jaunuary! I thought this month would never come! This is the month that after 6 months away, Den FINALLY got to come home!
This has to be one of my most favorite Picture yet!

February: Our Big Move! And sweet little Sophie Joins the Fam!



Sophie is my first puppy! This little girl has taught me some patients. She is SO cute! She has her own personality. Its like you look at her and you can almost know exactly what she is thinking. She's so sassy. I love it!  


MARCH: My family lived in the area and so with them we were able to do  little sight seeing to get to know the area. I must admit, we live in a beautiful area!

APRIL: Den goes out to sea! Mom and Krysta comes for a visit! EASTER! And my aunt and uncle took me to my first horse race! I was impressed by how entertaining it actually was!










MAY: My first MLB game! Yankees vs. Mariners

it was 'viva las vargas' night!

Derek Jeter

JUNE: Happy Birthday to Den! Since Den was out to sea, I wanted to do something nice for him. so he has been wanting to learn how to play the guitar. So I went to our guitar shop here in town, and splurged! :)


JULY: Happy 4th of July! For the fourth we went down to the water front and watched the fire works above the water! So pretty!


My family came and watched the fireworks with me!

AUGUST: The month that felt like was never going to arrive! Den comes home! <3 My little cousins came for a visit too! Since we weren't able to go home this summer it was really good to see them!


all dens presents!

the front of our house! haha, I was proud!

YAAAY HE'S HOOME!


our first family pic!

SEPTEMBER: 4 years of wedded bliss! I am so thankful for being blessed with the husband I have! couldn't have asked for anyone better!! I guess that I didn't take any pics.

October: Den's parents come for a visit. We went to Helvatia, OR to go to the Little People Big World pumkin patch. It was so fun to get away from home for a while. And even better that my husband got to see his parents. It was nice to see familiar faces!






NOVEMBER: Happy Thanks giving! This is the first year that I've spent Thanksgiving alone. I've made a couple good friends, and we went to see Jack and Jill (Adam Sandlers new movie) then we went to Sherri's (its like a Denny's) and had Thanksgiving dinner. Then my favorite! BLACK FRIDAY!


First in line for Den's Christmas present! :)

I have NO clue what kind of games to get him!

DECEMBER: Merry Christmas! Mom came to visit me! It was such a good visit too! I didn't want her to leave!






2011 was quite the learning expierence I've ever had. I am so thankful for the support we've had to help us through our first year away. I am thankful for our friends and family. Den and I have been trying to add a little one to our family. I'm hoping that this year will be good to us and will bless us with a little baby. Everyday I look at my life and I have no idea what I've done to deserve such good things. My husband is amazing. I am so proud of him. And love him more and more every day!


3 comments:

  1. Alicia!! You guys look like you had a great year. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia you guys look like you had a busy and eventful year! We miss you!! PS we should go to a Yankee vs Mariners game together sometime. MY FAVORITE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I LOVE this post! It is so fun to see everything that has happened this past year! I think I am going to copy your idea! I love the picture of Dennis and Clif hugging! You can really see how much love they have for eachother and how proud Clif is of Den! I still can NOT believe the difference in Sophi!!! And love your first family picture it's way cute! Also, your decorations for Dennis coming home look great! And I love your pictures together! Such a cute couple! We sure miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete