Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pics!

Hi again! I've been lazy with some of my posts' and didn't post any pics, well here are the pics that go with the posts, I added captions to refresh the post! Not that our life is interesting or anything! But I like to re-read this stuff, and plus what's better than a journal you can look at pics at!?











all the wives on base decorate their "yards" for their husbands arrival! And so did I! Since I had 2 more days I was able to be a little more crafty! My little cousins wanted to make signs too, so they each did. It was so cute, they drew such cute pictures and it ended up being one really big note to him. They all asked him questions about the deployment. They're so cute!


Here are his gifts! Since he wasn't home for his birthday I could buy for him and leave this out the whole time! No being sneaky! Just had to keep it a surprise! :)






















I am so happy to have my husband agian! He is the best person I know! Love him mucho!













I was worried Sophie wouldn't remember him, because she was so small when he left, and a friend came over with her husband and Sophie wasn't a fan. So it worried me a little. When Sophie and Javi saw him they went NUTS! haha! look at Javi--->
He sure did miss Den! Plus, with Den home I have a lot more patients with these guys! :P


















Our first meal of "chaz" if you ever come over I should warn you this is what he insists on making for our guests! haha.















We were in Bed one night and I heard the dog bowls banging as if Sophie was tipping them (its the strangest thing, but she'll tip the bowls) and so I had den go look and there were FIVE Raccoons! They are UGLY animals up close!


Family Pic time! And it was Dens idea! :) haha
















Where are we going?? good question. We just got in the car and drove for about an hour. We wanted to see the small towns of Washington. Man, we live in such a pretty area. Just need to throw in some farms and I'd be good!! :)
Oh yeah, and he slept....





And Slept




























.....and SLEPT!!!





He averaged abou 10-12 hours of sleep a week while he was out to sea. But he should be pretty much all caught up now! And don't mind the ugly pillows and blanket. Im in the process of yet again changing bed spreads.. :)









Yesterday was his first day back to work, which I was kinda sad about but was pleasantly surprised when he was home at 11 am for the day. I guess since he's a machanic all the work is on the boat so when they're home they only go in to work for a couple of hours. YAAY! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for pictures!! I love the family picture! Dennis is smiling so good! I guess it makes a difference if it is their idea huh? Or a little bribing works good too ;) Love the decorating of the yard too! It was so good to see some pictures and see your faces! I love your face! I miss your face!

    ReplyDelete