Monday, June 8, 2009

Work out!


I've started a new gym membership at Golds Gym! Once I noticed, how skinny Den was getting, I got the ambition to start working out. I'm am newly addicted to spinning. I LOVE IT! I think that I mostly like it because of my friend I go with, she's a ball! We do spinning 3 times a week, then just lift weights the rest. Well we've just decided to try Aqua aerobics. We were kind of hesitant because, we had the idea that only older people went. When we got in everyone was so dang nice! And, not a lot of old people like we thought! So the whole time we are getting a total kick out of it, and got the giggels! It didn't help when the instructor told us to go to the sides of the pool and act like your going to jump out (we had to do 30 of those 3 times) well with about 15-20 people jumping up and down every time we'd come down all the water would splash in our face, which made it all the more comical to us... we loved it so much we'll be going twice a week!! We actually look forward to working out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment