Sunday, June 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEN!


For all of you who know my husband, know that he isn't too much of a party guy...haha. Well, in the fact that he doesn't like to make a big deal about HIS own birthday. We usually go to his parents and his mom makes him, his favorite red velvet cake (from scratch!) well this year, I decided to give him a "suprise" birthday. So I did a little texting to his good friend Spencer... and he was in charge of getting the rest of them! So Thanks Spencer!! I had to tell him, because he seemed a bit grumpy and I didn't want to ruin the night! I am so glad his friends came to support him! He seemed really happy to have them all there! And I couldn't complain with my little sister there and Sara and my mother in-law. We really had a great time! I decided to make a little prank cake. Dennis recently worked at Lowes, and being the man that he is, He naturally notices boobs...haha. So I made him a boobie cake. :) He told me to hide it because he didn't want his parents to see it. So the fridge was full and the oven was being used so i put it on top of the fridge. Well his dad came in and put his hand on the fridge and got curious to what his hand was touching, and found the cake!! I think it really embarrassed him, but usually it's my mother inlaw getting embarrassed. And she was even making jokes about it! haha, well the cake had been found so we sang him "Happy Birthday" on the boobie cake! haha. I really am blessed to have such an easy-going husband!

1 comment: