Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy AUGUST!!

I really have been horrible about blogging! but guess what??!!! It's now August!! I'll do a quick summary of the boringness of my summer. All I seem to do is work. And when I'm not working I'm at a friends house. I started the wash one night and then went to a friends house pretty much down the road and came back and it stopped working. I was kind of freaking out...what was I going to do?? I knew it would be something Den could fix and I need a washer but didn't want to pay to have someone look at it. so I pulled it out and not knowing what the heck to look at and wiggled some stuff around and tada! I did it! I fixed it all by myself!! I'm definatley not Mrs. Fix-it. But my gholly I'm doing good for not knowing what the heck I am doing! haha! for the 4th of july my friend and I met up with my aunt and uncle and their kids for fires works down at Poulsbo waterfront. it was so dang pretty!!! I enjoyed them. next year we'll get there earlier and not have to deal with the drunk sailors.


*This is Hannah. We tried getting pics of the fire
works behind us. Her husband and Den are friends
and we became friends soon after! She's been my
go to, gal ever since! :) *


My little cousins came to Washington for a visit. And it's just what I've been needing! We've had so much fun! we went to seattlle and went on a boat tour of seattle and then to the aquarium then did a little shopping (my fav!) and the next day we went to the pacific science center (btw its huge! def can't do all in one day!) then to the space needle and got to go all the way up. and take pics! What a beautiful view! and luckily for us the weather was nice for us! it sprinkled a little bit but once we got out of the car it wasn't raining any more. then today we went to the musem of flight. What an expierence! I can't wait for den to come home! All this stuff would be so fun to do with him! I'll post more about him later but for now enjoy some pics!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment