Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My sanity for now!! ;)


So I'm dedicated this blog to our good friends the Hirschi's! I've been so blessed to have such good friends welcome me into their home, to spend time with them while Den is gone. Since I got back from seeing Den in CT, I've been kinda lonley. And Sara and Spencer have taken me in more or less. I spend a lot of time with them, and it helps with the time to go by quicker! Dennis and Spencer have been friends since High School. Sara and I have been friends since serving together in Relief Society together, and became best friends when we started dating the boys, and still spent a ton of time double dating, and doing things together. Spencer is the kind of guy who will drop anything to help anyone. He is so patient. When Dennis was in bootcamp, my grandma got really sick, and needed a blessing. The only person I knew to call beside Cliff (Den's dad) was Spencer. He'll never know how much his friendship means to us.
Sara is the same. She is the only other person who knows me really well besides Den. Yup, she knows 98.5% of my life...hahaI tell her everything. She probably knows more than she'd ever want to. haha. I just love her and am so thankful for her friendship!But these are the friends that we will keep for life. They are huge blessings and I love them and appreciate them so very much! And it helps when their kid is so dang cute!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I am totally crying right now. Alicia, I don't think you know how much I love you!!! Your friendship means SO much to me!!! I am grateful that you even want to be my friend, knowing pretty much everything about me! All my secrets and imperfections! You are the only person (well besides Spence obviously) that knows all the good and the bad and that I can completely be myself around, and I know that you will still want to be my friend. For that I will ever be grateful! How often do you find another couple to be best friends with?! You know, when the husbands and the wives are friends, and we all like to be around eachother. We are so lucky to have the Harris's in our life!!!

    ReplyDelete