Tuesday, May 26, 2009

About us!


Ok, so we really don't have a romantic love story. But I'll tell you any way. Dennis and I have known eachother for a years before we started dating...since 2000 when I was baptized. He went on to serve a mission for the church to Spain Bilbao mission. He returned a brand new kid! I was a senior in high school when he came home. He later moved to Empire, NV. For work. He worked in a factory that makes dry wall. I moved to Utah, for a change. Started school in Novemer, for Cosmetology. I was about a year into my schooling. When I found out that my family who i was living with was relocating to Minnesota. So I had two choices. Move in with my other aunt, or come home. After praying about it, I moved home! Just in time to start school in the fall. I had known that since I was in Utah, Af had made a singles branch. I was trying to avoid it as much as I could. When my bishop told me, "It's fine if you want to come here. But your records will be there.." -Thanks bishop! haha. So i went to church at the singles branch. To my suprise there was Dennis!! He was lookin' good! :) Well, it took a little while for us to even strike up a conversation, but when we did we really hit it off! Who'd of known!?! We started hanging out in April, dated in March, we were engaged in May. We had a 4 month engagement. He purposed to me on a dirt road by the farm next to his parents house...not so romantic but I got my ring!!! :) We got married September 21, 2007 in the Logan Temple. We now live in Chubbuck, both working, and loving married life!! The end!

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of you guys! And I really enjoyed reading your guys' story! So cute! AND, I love your blog by the way! =)

    ReplyDelete